Salesforce Engineering Director - Raleigh, NC
The Salesforce Engineering Director is responsible for strategic direction and leadership, evaluation, engineering design, data integration solutions and analysis across all hosting platforms. The SED utilizes their analytical skills to foresee potential obstacles and troubleshoot technical and logistical issues that may arise. The SED must build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met.
The SED should be confident in developing complex applications using the Salesforce Platform. The SED must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and with a team. Due to the nature of this role, the SED must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.Salesforce Engineering Director - Raleigh, NCResponsibilities:
Salesforce Engineering Director - Raleigh, NCKEY COMPETENCIES:
- Administer overall setup, configuration, and maintenance of the Salesforce.com platform for all departments.
- Establishes, and drives technology roadmaps for enterprise application and data integration platforms.
- Vendor evaluation of new software and ROI.
- Full cycle project scope management.
- Manages a team of system administrators in day-to-day operations.
- Lead solution design, architecture, development, testing, and deployment across the organization.
- Play a key role in implementing our Salesforce architecture including, but not limited to, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Canvas, Simplicity, partnering with leadership and consultants.
- Perform Salesforce administrator functions such as maintenance/updates, system backups, security, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups, field and validation rule configuration, record types, picklists, page layout management, mobile setup, data management, notifications, approval processes, and other configuration items.
- Integrate Salesforce with other systems supporting telephony, student information, events, data collection, etc.
- Create and maintain documentation such as processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users.
- Contribute to the technical side of business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements).
- Build a strong understanding of SFDC's best practices and functionality.
- Keep abreast of new SFDC features and functionality as well as provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Identify departmental areas of concern and assist in implementing solutions.
- Integrate new technologies as needed.
- Positively contribute to a fun and spirited environment.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed
- Must have close attention to detail, the ability to work independently and as part of a team on various projects.
- Must have experience performing data cleanup and/or data migration to and from Salesforce.com. Salesforce DataLoader experience required at a minimum.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Be able to work in a fun and spirited environment.
- Strong work ethic.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrating ethics and integrity
- Communicating effectively (oral and written)
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Exemplifying thorough attention to detail
- Managing priorities and multitasking
Salesforce Engineering Director - Raleigh, NC
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience.
- Lightning development (required).
- Mid to Senior Level 3 years' hands-on experience with Salesforce.com platform (required); 5 years a plus.
- Hands-on experience with APEX and VisualForce (required).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications to include a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel's advanced functions (e.g. VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables & Charts).
- 2 years' experience using Salesforce APIs (via java, etc.) to integrate Salesforce with other tools.
- 2 years' experience using data mappings (source to target) for integrations as well as relational databases and data integration tools.
- Some experience building integrations with third-party products interfacing with Salesforce (MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Talend).
- Some familiarity with agile development team practices, tools, and framework.
- Background in Agile, DevOps, Continuous Integration
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Phone: (919) 528-7258
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Augustus Perangelo on 919.582.7258 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Salesforce Engineering Director - Raleigh, NC