Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst - Denver, CO - 120k - SFDC Cert Sponsorship
This company is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst that has the ability to hop into an innovative company that continually creates new ways to improve their customers experience. They are increasing in size rapidly and they are looking to expand their Salesforce team by adding another Business Analyst.
The company is looking for a Business Analyst that can perform the basic functions of a BA at a high level while also effectively serving as a liaison between companies and IT professionals. This candidate will strategize for improvements on current and up and coming projects. They are looking for a candidate that will bring energy and communicate clearly and transparently in the workspace.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with teams to design and configure workflows
- Ensure software development teams are prepared to deliver successful project requirements on time
- Improve the structure of the business by providing tools, data, and in-depth details
- Continually seek new data for improvement of business processes
- Communicate clearly and concisely with team, businesses, and other outside parties.
A Good Fit for this role may possess these qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce
- Knowledge of relational data migration projects
- Ability to map business processes
- Ability to manage campaigns and workflows
- Salesforce Business Analyst Certification preferred
Contact Scout Watson at: 303-558-4402 (ext: 4402)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205.