Software Test QA Engineer Position Available
An impressive company is looking to add an Software Test QA Engineer to their team. The position is 100% on-site for 6 months and located in Dublin, CA for a rate of $55/hr.Job Role and Requirements
- Analyze product requirements, create test plans, test data and identify deliverables
- Execute testing tasks, isolate problems, report and track defects and third-party issues with a high degree of detail
- Write test status reports, prioritize bugs, and escalate issues as appropriate
- Proactively solve problems, suggest process improvements and recommend bug assignment.
- Provide Black box, White Box testing and integration testing with SaaS systems
- Write Automated API test and back-end integration tests for RESTful API's
- Enable automation of feature test cases and maintenance of regression suites using Selenium and Cucumber
- Work closely with product managers and developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed
- Enforce quality standards by recommending resolutions, suggesting improvements to existing standards, and participating in product and design reviews
- Must Have (Minimum Education, Experience, & Training Equivalent to):
- BS or MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent certifications.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software quality assurance, software engineering.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in test automation.
- Salesforce experience (e.g., Workbench, REST API Explorer, Developer Console) preferred.
- Experience developing API test automation using RESTful API's
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Appium
- Experience in using various bug tracking (TestRail), build release tools, like JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Circle CI; and applying Test Frameworks - TestNG, Junit, Pyunit
- Experience in testing and automating Mobile IOS and Android apps preferred
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with Scrum - Agile methodology, requirements management, software documentation management, software releases, and bug tracking tools.
If you think you match the criteria above, send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. For all other questions and/or concerns, feel free to call me at (303)-558-4394.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.