Senior Salesforce Developer - Toronto, CA - $100k-$130k
Mason Frank has partnered with an exciting new client who is actively looking for a highly skilled Senior Salesforce Developer in Toronto. In this role you will be responsible for building out, customizing, and maintaining the Salesforce platform across the business.
This is a permanent full-time position.Role & Responsibilities:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Work on the back-end to customize the Salesforce platform on a continuing basis
- Code reliably and efficiently from scratch (Apex Triggers and Classes, Visualforce Pages - all in Lightning)
- Help oversee and manage different implementations and integrations within the Salesforce platform
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, MIS, or any related field
- Proven experience as a Salesforce developer and can code from scratch (3+ years' experience)
- Experience working with the Sales and Service clouds
- Previous integration experience (REST/SOAP)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you can be a leader among a strong Salesforce team. Desirable company culture, competitive benefits, and opportunity for growth.
My client is looking to hire ASAP, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Melissa Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (646) 933-1393.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 or email@example.com