Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant- London- Up to £90K+ Bonus &Benefits
Be part of one of the word's leading consultancy with the office based in London, and help my client to add value to their business and their enterprise clients! They are Salesforce's biggest customer with internal implementation who are looking for a continuous growth.
The role requires travel flexibility, about 80%, as well as previous experience within a consultancy organisation.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Design and build Salesforce solutions
- Produce, present and review proposals during the presales process to ensure proposal accuracy
- Communicate project status to the senior managers and elevate project concerns to appropriate internal project sponsors
- Manage a portfolio of clients as well as being involved in the business development activities
- Provide training for End Users as well as train & supervise the staff
- Previous consulting experience is a must
- Customisation of Salesforce using Apex and Visualforce / LEX
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com integration and data management
- Any Salesforce certification is beneficial
- Must possess great presentation skills
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employer Pension
- Health care
- Travel insurance & much more
If this sounds like a good match for you and wish to hear more about the role as well as other opportunities, please get in touch with Paula Grovu on 02038087297 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.