Join one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. They are actively searching for a Salesforce Administrator in the King of Prussia area. They are looking for someone to develop and offer continuous support of the development. They would like someone with direct Salesforce experience or the desire to learn.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Trace and correct any problems, including support requests from users
- Manage all integrated third-party extensions
- Create and uphold documentation of system arrangements and modifications
- Produce guides and training relevant what needs to be learned
- Outline, create and distribute reports to measure Salesforce uses and impact
- Constantly perform data audits and ensure the confidentiality of it
- Administer continuous support and training
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience required
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning required
- (ADM 201) and/or (ADM 301) certifications
- Salesforce Telephony Integration experience preferred
- Will provide training if necessary
- Competitive salary
US Citizens and all other parties authorised to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
This lucrative opportunity will not be available for long so apply ASAP. Interviews are currently taking place, if interested and qualified submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Dan at (267) 940-6563 to learn more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America and Canada. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers specifically in Arizona, and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at (267) 940-6563. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.