Salesforce Technical Support Analyst Position AvailableAn impressive company is looking to add an experienced Salesforce Technical Support Analyst to their team. In this role, you will be a versatile resource who has a passion for technology, strong communication skills, enjoys solving business problems and interacting directly with business users. The position is 100% on-site for 6 months (maybe extension) and located in Milpitas, CA.Job Responsibilities
- Ownership and management of Salesforce Production Support Queue (production support)
- Troubleshooting customer issues with customers directly either via email or on the phone
- Resolution of support requests in areas such as: user management and security, data management, incidents/bugs, email-to-case, workflow/approval flow updates, reports/dashboards
- Development of knowledge articles and end-user training guides for new feature releases
- Maintain service level agreements and high customer satisfaction scores
- Reach out to vendor support if necessary
- Provide training on new functionality/ features deployed
- Work closely with the Development team for root cause analysis and correction
- Assist in User Acceptance testing for Incidents & Enhancements
- Support the release management processes
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards
- experience with creating workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, escalation rules, auto-assignment rules, etc.
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups Experience with Salesforce customer and partner portal knowledge Assist with testing, documenting and developing training materials. Assist users with reporting needs
If you think you match the criteria above, send an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com. For all other questions and/or concerns, feel free to call me at (303)-558-4394.
- Strong experience of configuration in CPQ, and sales and/or marketing application functionality and process.
- Experience with data management tools such as DataLoader
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong understanding of business process, incident management, change management and release management processes
- Experienced in the migration of configuration and data via change sets or other migration tool
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize workload and assist where needed without direction
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Analytical problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with an enterprise Salesforce deployment
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.