Salesforce Administrator - Gaithersburg, MD - $65k - $85k
I'm working with a Salesforce End-User that's looking to add a Salesforce Administrator to their team. Their ideal candidate will have 1 - 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator. You must also have strong Configuration skills and experience working with 500+ users. This role will offer a big opportunity for growth. The candidate should have the Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 1 - 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Administrator role
- Expert with Salesforce configuration (Workflows, Reports, Process Builder and Dashboards)
- Salesforce Administrator 201 certification preferred
- Work within current processes to maintain Salesforce users, roles, security, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, report and dashboard development, data management, and support for AppExchange applications
- Define project short and long-term goals, identify success criteria, and coordinate client and delivery resource roles and responsibilities
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.