An established and rapidly growing Salesforce End-User is seeking a new Salesforce Architect with srong experience to join their team. You will be joining a team of talented IT professionals and you will: lead SF architectural and development team, implement innovative solutions, support customized applications, and creat and enable Salesforce best practices.
- 8+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- 4+ years of architecture experience across various clouds (Sales, Marketing, Service and Platform clouds)
- 4+ years of experience working in Agile environment
- 4+ years of experience with custom SDLC processes
- Experience with code versioning, packaging, test driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis and code quality metrics
- Experience managing/mentoring Salesforce Developers
Full benefits, tuition reimbursement, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, leadership opportunity. Interview slots are being filled for this week and next week. This is an amazing opportunity to jump into a leadership role at a company that highly value every employee and is growing with a Salesforce oriented team.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call Zoë at (480)-530-2019 for more details on the role.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (480)-530-2019. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce / Phoenix / Arizona / Greater Phoenix / Architect / Technical / Solutions / End User / Apex / Visualforce / Development