Salesforce Administrator - Denver, CO - Competitive Pay - 6+ Month Contract
This is an exclusive opportunity to expand your Salesforce experience while supervising the progression of your team. This client can expand your understanding of Salesforce content that you won't attain anywhere else. If you are looking for a chance to grow in your knowledge and advance your career, this project is the best out there for you!
- Accelerate delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions in regards to Salesforce functionality.
- Assist in the configuration and management of the Salesforce database to support business needs and growth in sales.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, workflow, approval processes, and other advancements.
- Assist with CRM conversions to Salesforce including creating data mapping documents, loading Sandboxes, editing the Sandbox.
- Translate business requirements to working solutions using developmental approaches and configuration of Salesforce.
- Assist in training and advancing Salesforce skillset across the company.
How You Fit:
- 4+ years in Salesforce administration, implementation and management.
- Admin and Advanced Admin certification preferred.
- Financial Cloud experience preferred.
- Exposure to Lightning components preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High understanding of customization, workflows, and dashboards with Salesforce.
- Ability to manage a group of workers and maintain progression during the project period.
- This is a 6 month contract with the ability to extend.
- Remote flexibility.
Please contact Kendall Kimbrough at 303-558-4376 or firstname.lastname@example.org to gain more information about the position and fast-track your application.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4376. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!