Salesforce Lightning Developer - Denver, CO - $65/Hr - CTH
Our client is looking for a SF developer who is comfortable working with banking institutions. You should possess skills translating to the ability to create SF solutions for their digital payments platform.
- Collaborate with product owners/business analysts daily
- You will develop and design large scale applications that are internet-specific
- Keep up with a changing technical landscape
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of software development experience preferred
- Experience with SF Lightning and web components
- Proficient in SF configuration with experience working on Apex, Visual force, etc.
- Decent understanding of Java and experience working with Batch/Scheduler
- Possibility of hire with great benefits package
- Culture of constructive challenges and growth
- Current push for bottom-up innovation
Parker Bullard at Phone: 303 558 4429 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303 558 4429. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!