As an IT Product Owner -You will play a key role in establishing the technical vision and providing breakthrough technical approaches in solving technical challenges. We are looking for a dynamic and tactical individual that is action driven with a strong bias for timely delivery. This role will be responsible for owning the roadmap for our Customer Success systems - from working with the stakeholders to understand business needs, to prioritizing the needs against company initiatives, to ensuring timely delivery of stories and projects. You will work closely with our internal customers representatives from the Customer Success teams. The position involves close co-operation with the Scrum teams as well as the business functions within the organization. The role will be UK based and can include international travel for up to 10% of the time.
* Conduct interviews with stakeholders to define "As Is" and "To Be" process, business and functional requirements in partnership with process owners, SME's and IT partners where appropriate
* Solve complex interaction problems with simplistic approaches, illustrating your solution with user flows, wireframes, and visual mockup
* Develop options and trade-offs around design with associated costs and level of effort estimates
* Participate with application development team in defining and implementing functionality enhancements, user experience and usability
* Effectively collect data on process improvement and performance, develop and implement quantitative, data-driven models for our enterprise business.
* Drive the analysis of business and customer requirements to transform them into thought out, well designed initiatives and enhancements
* Collaborate with software developers and technical teams to ensure the successful execution of user requirements