Salesforce Developer - Bay Area, CA - $150K
This software company in the Bay Area is looking to add on a developer to their SFDC team. It is a great opportunity to be a leader with a group that assists organizations maximize security throughout the software development life cycle.The Company:
This group assists organizations create secure, highly functional software, while also maximizing productivity. They do a number of different things from provide static analysis to dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to efficiently find and fix vulnerabilities in their systems.The Role:
This Senior Salesforce Developer will be on a team that is crucial to the design, implementation, and support of the Salesforce.com platform. The role requires the candidate to provide technical support as well as global day-to-day end user support.Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, configure, and debug complex new software and enhance existing software
- Establish best practices and recommendations for process integration, app development, deployment, support, and data integrity of the Salesforce Platform
- Manage custom objects, formulas, and approval processes
- Gather business requirements and make Salesforce enhancements that are needed
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Platform, APEX, Visual Force. Force.com
- 3 years of experience of Salesforce development
- Hands on development experience using Apex, Visualforce, and Triggers
- Integration of 3rd party apps experiences
- Platform Developer 1 and Administrator Certification are required
If you are a good fit for this role and want the ability to work in a team driven environment. Please contact Ian Gunn at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 303-558-4377.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.