A client of mine is looking to bring on a Salesforce Consultant on to their team in Columbus. This role would allow one to work for a growing Salesforce consultancy and work for an organization that has a strong culture. This is a full time, on site opportunity. This client cannot sponsor any visas at this time. US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply.
- Plan and Manage implementations and projects
- Ability to handle administrative functions; including reports, dashboards, workflows, etc.
- Work along side the business to identify best business practices
- Work along side a team to focus fulfilling goals
- Data maintenance and and clean up
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration/business analysis experience
- Consulting experience (preferred)
- Experience with Sales and Service Clouds
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Joseph at Phone: 718 710 4968 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry