Sr. Salesforce Developer - Denver, CO- 6 Month Contract - Onsite (Flex)
My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer in the Denver area to lead a complex data migration to Salesforce Lightning. This is at least a 6 month contract.
- Write custom code using Apex and Lightning, complying with the company vision.
- Communicate opportunities for improvement by contacting other executives and developers.
- Actively search for ways to attain leverage in Salesforce, driving productivity gains.
- Develop custom solutions for large-scale data clean-up.
- Can work hands on with leadership teams to execute Salesforce goals.
How You Fit:
- 4+ years of hands-on Salesforce development experience.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Lightning and data migration.
- Hands-on experience with configuration in Service Cloud.
- Hands-on experience creating rest API's.
- Previous development responsibilities with APEX.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II certification preferred.
- You are self-motivated and accountable.
- You are comfortable leading a small team.
- Challenging project in a niche vertical.
- Competitive pay.
- Potential for remote flexibility.
Please contact Kendall Kimbrough at 303-558-4376 or email@example.com to gain more information about the position and fast-track your application.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4376. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!!