Salesforce Administrator - Ottawa, ON - $75k-$85k
Mason Frank has a new Salesforce end-user client who is seeking a to find a Salesforce Administrator who has a strong background doing hands-on configuration work for a customized Salesforce org. This is a full-time permanent position. This role provides a great opportunity to have complete ownership over the company's Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate pays keen attention to detail and has very strong written and oral communication skills.Role & Responsibilities:
- Create Salesforce reports & dashboards, write workflows and create process builders
- Comfortable with all declarative coding and automation work
- Previous integration experience
- Experience working across business teams (ideally with sales & marketing professionals)
- Previous proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification highly preferred
- Comfortable working in an individual contributor position
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Melissa Kaufman at email@example.com
or at (646) 933-1393.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 or firstname.lastname@example.org