Salesforce Senior Solutions Architect (m/f)
For my client in Zurich I am currently looking for a Salesforce Senior Solutions Architect.
- Designing solutions based on the Force.com platform
- Defining global standards and reflecting international Sales and Marketing processes
- Best Practices approaches
- Projects like worldwide RollOuts, Administration, customization, migration and 3rd level support
- Stakeholder Management
- Responsibility for new functional features and the continuous optimization of Salesforce.com
- Working with a dedicated team with deep Salesforce know-how
- University degree in (Business-) Informatics or similar education
- Ability to take up requirements quickly and find an efficient solution
- You bring relevant work or project experience in roll-outs, IT-Consulting or as an Inhouse Consultant
- Solid knowledge of the Force.com platform (Classic as well as Lightning)
- Experience in Integration with API's (REST and SOAP Web Services)
- Certified Salesforce Developer advantageos as well as experience in agile methodology
- Excellent spoken and written English, German advantageous
Tamara Alissa Suter:
☎️: +44 207 337 0829 or +49 (0)30 3080 7597
Unfortunately, my client is unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in Switzerland.
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.