Enterprise Architect (MuleSoft) - Montreal, QC - C$160kSkills and qualifications:
* Strong background managing architects, developers, testers, etc. as well as history of working closely with business leadership on requirements, budgets, etc.
* Extensive knowledge of MuleSoft and APIs
* Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams
* Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
* Problem-solving skills and ability to lead multiple projects at once Preferences:
* 5+ years of integration architecture experience (TIBCO, IBM Integration Bus, MuleSoft, WebSphere, Java, etc.)
* 3+ years of MuleSoft architecture experience
* Exposure to Salesforce integration principles
* Experience working in large organizations
This position will not offer sponsorship.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, contact Steven Hix at (704) 247-5574 (ext 5574) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/MuleSoft recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce/MuleSoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/MuleSoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce/MuleSoft market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted at (704) 247-5574 (ext 5574) or email@example.com.