An industry leading client in the cyber space located in downtown Seattle is looking to expand their Salesforce team. Leading this expansion with direct reports will be you - the Salesforce CRM Manager. If you're a hands-on technical Salesforce professional looking to step into a player-coach position this may be the opportunity for you! Reach out to email@example.com for more info.
Your day-to-day will look like...
- Manage a team of two Salesforce Administrators (and potentially two developers based on technical experience) to carry out all support on the Salesforce platform
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy Salesforce solutions
- Enhance Salesforce business processes through declarative development and automation
- Work with business stakeholders to gather project requirements and road map solutions based on these requirements
- Build code-based solutions with the development team and Sr. Director of Applications based on Salesforce.com best practices
What do you bring to the table...
- At least 4 years of hands-on Salesforce experience needed
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud experience
- Salesforce Lightning
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders will be extremely helpful in this role
This position offers a full comprehensive benefits package with paid time off, 401k, flexible working hours/location, etc. Don't wait - interviews are happening now! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.