Senior Salesforce Consultant- Bracknell - £60,000
I am currently recruiting for a Salesforce SaaS company based in Bracknell. They are on the search for experienced Salesforce client-facing consultants to join their expanding UK-based consultancy team to work on-site with a number of their new clients.
In this position your main role will be to continue to build relations with current clients whilst also building our portfolio of new companies. You will be involved in the full consultancy lifecycle for the company's customers, including analysis, gathering of requirements, configuration, delivery and end user support of Salesforce platforms across numerous modules. This offers you a great opportunity to get involved in greenfield projects for companies of all sizes!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- On-site customer implementation of salesforce.com solutions
- Working on the full Salesforce consultancy lifecycle including analysing client requirements, designing solutions, end to end configuration and implementing salesforce.com systems
- Lead workshops and assist users as they adjust to the solutions that you bring to our customers
- Provide a complete consultancy service to clients in order to satisfy their requirements and produce effective and maintainable solutions
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development from end to end
- Configuration exposure including creating validation rules, building workflows, dashboards, reviews and use of process builder
- Experience with gathering business requirements from non-technical personal and documenting them for technical teams
- Lightning experience
- Salesforce Administrator cert (ADM201) and preferably more!
- Free Salesforce university training and certification assistance
- Share options
- 23-23 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working outside of on-site requirements
If you would be interested to find out more about this opportunity then either apply below.
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.