Salesforce Administrator - Norfolk, VA - $65 - $85k
A Salesforce end user is currently looking to bring on a Salesforce Administrator. They are looking for someone who is an expert with Salesforce configurations, workflows, process builder, reports, and dashboards. Also, the Administrator would help run their Salesforce platform and report into their Solution Architect. If you are looking for a place to grow and one day lead, apply today! This role would also offer a relocation package but local candidates would be preferred.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Administrator role
- Expert with Salesforce configuration (Workflows, process builder, reports, and dashboards)
- Salesforce Administrator 201 certification preferred
- Work within current processes to maintain Salesforce users, roles, security, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, report and dashboard development, data management, and support for AppExchange applications
- Experience working with over 500 users is a big plus
- Define project short and long-term goals, identify success criteria, and coordinate client and delivery resource roles and responsibilities
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.