Salesforce Technical Lead - Enterprise End User - WarwickshireJob Description
An Enterprise-level Salesforce End User is on the search for an expert Technical Lead to join their team. In this role you would be acting as a Line Manager for a team of up to 10 developers and consultants, guiding and mentoring them in order to deliver a number of major Salesforce implementations. This will involve producing regular reports in order to ensure that projects are being delivered as efficiently as possible.
You will also be involved in management and stakeholder meetings at board level, as you take on a central role in structuring company direction and policy. Furthermore, you will be heavily involved in technical and solutions design, working alongside our technical experts to find the best solutions. However, you don't need to sacrifice all of your technical skills, as you will still be given the opportunities to evidence your expertise in Salesforce and CRM development.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Line management of developers, architects and administrators
- Producing direct reports on a fortnightly basis
- Advise and organise technical aspects of all project assignments
- Forge company direction and take charge of architectural decision making
- Get involved with hands-on technical and functional aspects of the existing Salesforce platform to gain a strong understanding of project priorities
- Salesforce Platform Development expertise and ideally Platform Developer II certification
- Architectural capabilities on an enterprise scale
- Leadership experience ideal, but not a necessity
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Competitive salary (the best salary I have seen on offer outside of London!)
- 15% bonus
- 23-25 days holiday allowance
- Private Health and Dental care
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
If you would be interested to find out more about this opportunity then either apply below.
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.