Sales force Solutions Architect Location:
Home Based office in US or Canada Remote location
Job Description & Responsibilities:
A Sales force gold partner is seeking a Solutions Architect. This experienced architect will be asked to be designing scalable Sales force solutions for non-profit organisations and/or education institutions. This SA will have strong technical skills and the ability multitask multiple projects at one time. As an SA for this non-profit organisation you will need to have extensive knowledge and best practices in the Sales force and business world to make sure that time lines are met.
This position will be filled with someone who has experience with writing code, highly self-motivated, and someone who has a passion for nonprofits and education institutions. Essential Duties and Skills:
Education and Experience:
- Sales force software development life cycle
- Design and implement critical solutions on Force.com platform
- Understanding of data quality and design for non-profit and educational cases
- Recommend Salesforce.com integration strategies with different business systems
- Work with Account Executives in a Sales Engineering function to appropriately scope project proposals
- Minimum of three years technical implementation experience
- Six to seven years of IT experience, advanced skills in Sales force, Force.com, business analysis and project scoping.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency in development with Salesforce
- Proficiency in software development
- Knowledge in building NPSP or EDA
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (215)-989-4115