Senior Salesforce Business Analyst | 100K-120K | Washington, DC
A Salesforce Consultancy in Washington DC is working on an implementation with an organization in the federal space and is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to be the liaison with the development team. You will need to have good communication skills and strong knowledge of modern SDLCs and development frameworks. You will be tasked with collecting and capturing requirements in a formal process, building artifacts, and interfacing with government clients and stakeholders. You must have strong configuration skills and have the ability to do Admin work from time to time. We are seeking…
- Gather, document, and analyze business requirements to build and implement customized solutions that support client business processes
- Create and customize reports and dashboards
- Good communication skills and strong knowledge of modern SDLCs and development frameworks
- Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
- 4+ years in Business Analysis
- Strong declarative development skills
- Strong knowledge of Service Cloud
- Understanding of Apex and Visualforce would be a big plus but not required
- Experience working in a large consultancy would be a big plus
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / DC / Virginia / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Business Analyst / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / DC / Virginia / Consulting