Senior MuleSoft Developer-PERM-Full Time-Direct Hire
Senior MuleSoft Developer position in NY with health care client. Candidate is creative and looking to move into leadership. The opportunity is a full time position, pays $150K, 25 vacation days, 5 personal days, 1 working day remote with the possibility to move into full time remote. Candidate is a technology guru with exposure or experience in Mule development/architecture. This person has strong trouble shooting skills, able to implement and deploy MS solutions and cloud messaging. The job will include some architectural aspects, a bit of framework and add ons. They are looking for someone to lead a team of 3 and help build the team. The person will create best practices and add APIs. They would like to re-design and reconstruct their AnyPoint Platform. Are you the right person to help lead a new MuleSoft venture?
Senior MuleSoft Developer
The Developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business and critical applications.
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
- Implement and deploy MuleSoft ESB Solutions
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
- Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise
- Expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, API integration, cloud messaging, ground-to‐cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems
- Experience in at least one programming language and excited to learn others.
- 2+ years of experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs.
- 2+ years of experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
- Experience with SOAP and/or Web Services
- 2+ years of experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high‐tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
Would be nice
- MuleSoft integrations and customizations
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- MuleSoft development
- Experience working with RAML using MuleSoft
- Solid understanding of the design patterns
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities is a plus
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
- Experience using Maven
- Experience profiling Java applications including threading issues and examining thread dumps
- Integration product support from integration vendors like IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc.
- 1 day remote
- Opportunity to further certifications in MuleSoft
- Internal growth
- Direct hire
If interested in a confidential conversation reach out to Lauren Hunt via linkedin/laurenhunt819, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-247-5570 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/Mulesoft recruitment, advertising more Salesforce/Mulesoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce/Mulesoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce/Mulesoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/Mulesoft jobs are.