Mulesoft Senior Developer/Architect NEEDEDPosition:
Remote with minimal travelSalary:
Developer ($150k), Architect ($200k)
One of our clients that specialize in cloud technology is currently hiring both Mid-Level to Senior Mulesoft Developers and Architects. As a proud platform partner of Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance, my client focuses on maximizing Salesforce platform output with a variety of organizations using the CRM. This company is looking for adept and enthusiastic candidates with experience in Mulesoft integrations, as well as people that have overseen multiple life cycles and/or integration projects with the application. Roles and Responsibilities within these positions include:
Required Experience Includes:
- Understanding implementations of Mulesoft
- Maintaining ongoing integrations and life cycles
- To actively work alongside the Director of Data Technology and Strategy
- Writing clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can still understand a year after
- 4+ years of hands on experience developing on the MuleSoft Anypoint API
- A strong grasp with an API integrations led approach
- Experience with Mule 4.x (preferably 4.2) and Restful APIs
- Previous projects/integrations with Mule ESB, but primarily Mule API
These actively available positions are with a fabulous, well-reputable company known for their developments in Cloud integrations. These positions offer invaluable experience for candidates that are looking to develop and refine their Mulesoft skills! The positions available are more on the permanent side, however many employees within the company love their roles within this company.
If you or anyone you know are well-versed in this growing CRM, contact me immediately via 1 (949) 688-2265, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or connect with me on LinkedIn at Jordan Geis.