Salesforce Administrator- Dallas, TX- $80k Job Description
This Salesforce.com end user is a great company in Dallas and can offer amazing career growth for a driven and motivated Salesforce.com professional! You will be working on a cross functional team in a motivated enviornment. We are looking for a candidate who can work closely with the business to implement solutions and someone who can work hands-on with day-to-day Salesforce requirements.Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to create custom objects, workflows, dashboards, reports, automations, and data migrations.
- Ability to work on/complete Salesforce implementations
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com platforms internally for an end user or partner.
- Ability to work with/learn SFDC programming and declarative experts, providing insight to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Lightning experience
- Strong compensation package
- Remote flexibility (Work Life Balance!)
- Full health benefits including health, vision, dental
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 214-329-9484 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.