MuleSoft Developer - New York - $150,000 - $160,000
Looking for a Senior MuleSoft opportunity with a corporation supporting a good cause and leading the industry? This is the opportunity for you! Permanent position with a team looking for someone who can eventually lead a team and assist in finalizing their MuleSoft implementation efforts. Centrally located in New York City, the role will also offer remote options as well. Industry experience is not required, however if you have been in the health-care or hospital industry, you are highly preferred!
The Developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business--‐critical applications. Responsibilities
Implement and deploy MuleSoft ESB Solutions
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
- Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- Expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, api integration, cloud messaging, ground-to‐cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems
- Experience in at least one programming language and excited to learn others.
- 2+ years of experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs.
- 2+ years of experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
- Experience with SOAP and/or Web Services
- 2+ years of experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high‐tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- MuleSoft integrations and customizations
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- MuleSoft development
- Experience working with RAML using MuleSoft
- Solid understanding of the design patterns
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities is a plus
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
- Experience using Maven
- Experience profiling Java applications including threading issues and examining thread dumps
- Integration product support from integration vendors like IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/mulesoft.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available, I - Laura Wood - can be contacted at (980 224 4971) or email@example.com.