Are you a Salesforce Developer who is looking to gain more experience within the platform? Are you someone that wants more exposure to different kinds of projects? Are you interested in working with a team of highly skilled, energized individuals in a fast-paced setting? If you are looking to make a splash in the Salesforce ecosystem, we have the perfect opportunity for you.Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience with Salesforce Apex development, API's, and Visualforce pages
- Create customizations, integrations, and data migrations elements for Salesforce implementations
- Salesforce Administrator and Platform Developer I certifications are preferred
- Strong verbal and communication skills in a team environment
- Write Apex code, classes, triggers, services, and Visualforce pages within Salesforce
- Develop, test, and document the customizations, integrations, and migrations of Salesforce implementations
- Create quality solutions based on the internal customer business requirements within the Salesforce platform
- Support with software QA engineers for testing of applications
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Fun work environment
If you are interested please contact Matt Danskin at email@example.com
or call (949) 688-2204
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the greater San Diego area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.