Sr Salesforce Developer - Los Angeles, Partial Remote - $150,000
My client in the financial services industry is looking to add a Rockstar Sr Salesforce Developer to their team in Los Angeles. The Sr Salesforce Developer will be working heavily on all new implementations on the horizon and providing technical leadership for the other Salesforce resources in the team. This company is heavily invested in their Salesforce instance, so there will always be exciting new projects for you to tackle. This is a permanent, full-time position which can have a very quick interview process for the right candidate.The day-to-day:
- 3rd party app and back-end system integrations (Web Service APIs)
- Collaborating with a team of Salesforce Developers and Architects
- Assisting with all FLS cloud implementations and OOB customizations
- Staying up to date on Salesforce best practices and advocating for adoption of best practices
- Hands-on experience creating multiple Lightning components
- Experience with Sales cloud, Service cloud, and Community cloud
- Experience integrating ERP systems and 3rd party applications with Salesforce
- Very comfortable leading an OOB Salesforce cloud customization
- Salesforce certifications are not required but always a plus!
This role includes standard benefits, with the potential for an end of year performance bonus!
They are interviewing as soon as possible! If you have hands on Senior-level Salesforce Development experience please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure an interview.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2207. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.