Senior Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce - Morrisville, North Carolina
Senior Salesforce AdministratorJob Description
A client we are working with is looking to bring on a Senior Salesforce Administrator to their Salesforce instance. While performing basic administrator duties, this company needs someone who is comfortable coming onto the team and running with the platform without needing much guidance. This Senior Administrator will be working with a team and will be working on multiple integration applications, understanding best practices for the instance. Good opportunity for someone who is in the Marketing and/or Consulting vertical. Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Basic Administrative duties such as creating dashboards, reports, workflows, validation rules, etc.
- Work and lead team on the Salesforce platform
- Understand best practices and be able to take control of platform from beginning
- Work with integrated third-party applications and be able to assist with any additional integrations needed
- Work on a platform with 600+ users
- Be able to work with project management and handle working with multiple stakeholders at once
U.S Citizen or Green Card holders strongly encouraged to apply.
- Advanced knowledge of the overall Salesforce platform: 5+ years preferred
- Strong understanding of CRM and best practices
- Experience working on DocuSign, Jitterbit, Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.
- Ability to work with team directly and effectively
- AppExchange and Process Builder experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Must have Salesforce Administrator
- Advanced Administrator Certification is a plus
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org