One of the largest media clients in the Pacific Northwest is looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to manage the entire Salesforce platform. As the Salesforce technical and functional point of contact, you'll be working side by side the IT department and Agile Project Manager to carry out some of the largest media projects to hit the Northwest. This position is for someone who's interested in making an impact in a fast-paced and buzzing environment.
Your day to day will look like...
- Serve as the lead Salesforce Administrator, administering all of Salesforce for the entire company
- Lead company's user group meetings
- Maintain knowledge of CRM Architecture
- Execute Salesforce customizations - reports, dashboards, page layouts, custom fields, etc.
- Enhance processes through automation - flows, process builders, workflow rules
- Lead through all Salesforce 3rd party integrations, included maintenance of afterwards
What you'll bring...
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator, SF Admin cert preferred
- Salesforce Automation tools
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud a huge plus
This client can offer amazing benefits including great health insurance options, paid time off, an employee retirement contribution, and other awesome perks that contribute to a work-life balance.
Interviews are kicking on for this position. Don't miss out on joining a company that provides collaboration, autonomy, and career development!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org