Salesforce Developer- London- Up to £65,000 + Benefits
I am now working with one of the leaders within the Financial Services industry who is looking to get on board a self driven individual, sociable and got a few years experience within a Salesforce Developer role.
They are very much focused on growth of their people, business & their client's businesses. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Planning and developing Custom Applications using which simplified overall business process management and offered ease-of-use
- Requirement gathering, design, implementation, testing and deployment stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Performance testing on applications before production environment push
- Liaise with other teams to ensure the production of excellent Salesforce solutions
- Solid hands-on experience in Salesforce application development including VF, Apex Triggers etc
- Strong knowledge of Lightning framework
- Experience working with Sales or Service CloudSalesforce Certifications
- Salesforce Certifications- at least one, preferably more
- Gain genuine exposure of support and guidance with the existing Salesforce team
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Private health care
- Incentives & much more
To be considered for this role please get in touch with Paula Grovu on 02038087297 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.