Salesforce Administrator/ Einstein Analytics- London- Up to £58,000 + 10%Bonus &Benefits
I am working with a leading company within communications who is now looking to hire a Salesforce professional who will be working close to the business, designing and managing delivery of the sales enabling capability within the salesforce.com Einstein sales tool for Enterprise channels.
My clients' main purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Capturing, analysing and recommending the capability design for the Salesforce.com Einstein sales tool
- Run workshops with stakeholders to understand their business needs and advise the salesforce.com Einstein sales tools' capabilities and limitations
- Designing and delivering Einstein Analytics
- Experience in developing/configuring within Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Analytics Cloud
- Salesforce certifications- beneficial
- Understanding of design aesthetics
- Strong stakeholder management
- Flexible benefits
- 25 days' annual leave
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & much more
If this sounds like a good match for you and wish to hear more about the role, please get in touch with Paula Grovu on 02038087297 or email at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.