Revenue Officer - Salesforce Product Owner - £70,000 - London
I am working with a Fast, effective, cost-efficient, AI-powered solutions provider based in Shoreditch who are seeking to appoint a Salesforce Product Owner help them transform the way they use and think about systems, taking the lead on systems modernisation and optimisation projects while managing a diverse range of multiple stakeholders across the organisation.The day to day responsibilities:
- Own and product manage their entire revenue tech stack (10+ technologies) and provide expert recommendations on technology to meet diverse business needs, both strategically and tactically
- Work closely with other departments, including Marketing, Lead Generation, Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, Product and Finance to define, plan and implement projects to renovate, optimise and build out Salesforce
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers, and sales leaders
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Mentor and guide their sales operations analyst
Additional beneficial qualities
- Commercial or operational background, with a proven track record in owning and managing systems development projects from inception through to delivery and roll-out
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively with excellent stakeholder management
- 4+ years' experience with Salesforce with 2+ years as a lead or main administrator for Salesforce
- Proficiency with declarative Salesforce automation tools including Flows, Process Builder & building complex formulae
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- Experience working in a fast paced (ideally Scale-Up) environment
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business related field
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems
- Experience building and/or managing a sales operations team
- Experience with technical implementation and administration of CPQ
- Experience working in a scale up stage business
- Programmatic proficiency with APEX, SOQL and SAQL
This Client pays very good attention to detail in the way their employees work. They recognise individual needs with a very attractive and flexible benefits package which can be tailored to suit you. They attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of their business.
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 2228).
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.