Alliance Manager - Up to £70k + Uncapped commission
A Salesforce ISV is looking for their next Alliance Manager to join a fun, energetic and successful business.Job Description
You will be responsible for building strong relationships with members of the Salesforce ecosystem. Building brand awareness and driving sales to success. Part of your key role is to attend and present at various networking events.
You will represent the product and develop sales initiates through marketing programs, training and leadership.
Being driven by success you will have strong vision, creativity and leadership within a technology solutions organisation and have a proven history of managing through influence at all levels of the organisation in a senior level partner sales role.Skills + Qualifications
Benefits + Culture
- 3 - 6 sales experience
- SI, Saas, CRM or telco experience - Dealt with Chanel sales
- Positive attitude, enjoys networking and has good presentation skills
- The ability to manage Pipeline and close deals to meet quarterly targets
- Uncapped commission
- A fantastic opportunity to contribute to the company's business growth
- Collaborative environment where your voice will be heard
- Plenty of team spirit
Interview process for this role is very straightforward - one 1st stage phone interview followed by a face-to-face interview in the company's offices in central London.
Applicants are being considered on an ongoing basis, if you're interested in hearing more, please contact Sharmaine Lagman on 02038 266 743.Alternatively send your CV via email to email@example.com
and I will be in touch to discuss next steps.