Sr. MuleSoft Developer - Albany, NY - 130k
I am currently looking for a Senior MuleSoft Developer for one of my clients. The MuleSoft Developer will work with Enterprise Application Solution (EAS) architects, leads, developers and analysts to perform design, develop and implement solutions supporting CDPHP's sales processes and functions.Role & Responsibilities:
- The MuleSoft Developer will work with analysts to understand the existing business process and implement MuleSoft's AnyPoint platform.
- The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
- A minimum of seven (7) years employment experience is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience of developing, implementing and supporting enterprise level solutions is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer is must.
- Previous mentoring experience is required.
- Must have experience with technical design and development of efforts across domains.
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Bachelor's degree required. 7 years relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- RAML specifications/build experience with Mule soft utilizing Mule features like Data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layers.
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc. Working on DevOps Model. Tools like AnyPoint Studio, AnyPoint Platform Jenkins, Maven, Bit-bucket.Etc.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle required.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision is required.
- Adaptability to changing work priorities and a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Ability to maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with people both internally and externally as it relates to the operations and business of CDPHP.
For all inquiries please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or give me a call at 980-224-4972.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/mulesoft.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/mulesoft.com jobs are.