Junior Salesforce Developer - New York, NY
Do you have coding experience? Are you looking for a career as a Software Developer? If yes, this is the role for you!
We are looking for Software Developers or Computer Science graduates, with coding experience who are interested in joining the Salesforce ecosystem. Our Certified Salesforce Training Program gives you the tools to become a Certified Salesforce Developer and work with some of the top trainers in the US!What we do
Revolent is a fast track, 2-year program to progress junior developers into a Salesforce career. We are looking for developers who are passionate about moving into a professional IT consultant environment in Salesforce, which is one of the fastest growing technologies in the world.
Building upon the development skills you learned either during your time at school or through past positions, you will undergo 9 weeks of Salesforce specific Administration/Development training, funded by Revolent, in order to progress your knowledge and confidence to succeed as a Salesforce Developer.
After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our top Salesforce clients across the US as a Junior Salesforce Developer.Requirements:
- 6+ months of coding experience
- Computer Science background
- Determined and hardworking individuals who have a passion for advancing in this industry
- Object Oriented Programming experience
What's in it for you?
- Ambitious graduates with JAVA or C# development wanting to get your career off to a flying start in Salesforce
- Strong analytic ability
- Great communication skills
- Flexibility to travel to client site
- Comprehensive and fully-funded Salesforce training to enable you to succeed as a Salesforce Developer
- Practical experience using Salesforce CRM
- Funded Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Funded Salesforce Administration Certification
- A foot in the door of some of the world's most reputable Salesforce organizations
- Professional skills development through our quality training
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Salesforce Developer journey
- Opportunity to gain knowledge of cutting-edge technology and be at the forefront of Salesforce
- Recognition for your achievements, including Developer awards
The chance to participate in this program should not be overlooked! We are fully covering your Salesforce Certification training and testing, and are setting you up for success by placing you with some of the largest Salesforce end users/partners.If you are interested, APPLY NOW
We are an equal opportunity employment employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.