Herndon, Va. Salary:
$80-90K, health, dental, vision benefits, four weeks PTO, 401KJob Description & Responsibilities:
A Salesforce ISV is actively in the process of adding an administrator. This administrator will be expected to handle the day-to-day essentials of an SFDC admin in terms of configurations, workflows, dashboards, reports, creating custom objects, user stories and run demos.
The position would be reporting directly to the Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst and would be working hand-in-hand on day-to-day business analysis. The candidate should be able to come into the position with prior understanding of how to break down business analytics and use the best processes to deliver the best return on investment, as well as creating new business.
The ideal administrator will maintain the platform in Sales Clouds and deliver on the business analysis side. Familiarity with Force.com, Lightning, APEX, Classic, workflows, dashboards, and creating reports are among the basics of the job.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties & Skills:
- Serve as primary administrator for Salesforce platform
- Salesforce configuration
- Experience with workflows, reports, dashboards, process builders
- Understanding of data quality and design
- Prior experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Troubleshoot tech issues
- Mentor and train in-house users across Salesforce platformEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related area
- Prior experience in overseeing development with Salesforce
- Prior experience with CRM platforms
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598