Salesforce CPQ Consultant / 3 - 6 Month Contract / London / £500
I'm currently seeking a Salesforce CPQ Consultant who also has hands on experience with Salesforce, CPQ and Pardot.
The Developer that is chosen will have extensive experience with CPQ, as well as Sales Cloud.
The contract is 3 - 6 months, paying from £500 - £550 per day.
As a Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Take full ownership of the Salesforce CPQ implementation through all phases of development.
- Perform business process modelling, User experience modelling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating Salesforce platform prototypes.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- 3+ years Salesforce experience
- Experience using declarative programming tools such as Process Builder, Flow, and Workflow Rules.
- Salesforce CPQ certification preferred
- Great communications skill (Both written and verbal)
Interviews will be taking place this week so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3808 7303 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy