Salesforce Developer (Insurance), 3 months, London, £400 - £500/ day, Contract
A large Insurance client of mine currently need a Salesforce Developer with strong experience around Salesforce Classic and Lightning Web Components (LWC) and to help them migrate across. This opportunity is great for some who has experience around Classic and Lightning and will be looking to expand their experience to a larger project.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, Develop, and Deploy Salesforce Lighting Web Components (LWC)
- Classic to Lightning migration experience
- Collaborate with other development teams in regards to best practices
- Provide clean, efficient bug free code
- Provide support to junior developers within the team
Skills & Qualifications
- Hands on experience with Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Hands on experience Visualforce pages
- Worked on Sales, Service and Community Cloud
- Knowledge of working in Financial Services / Insurance
- Expert understanding of Salesforce's user interface
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.