Now Hiring: Fully Remote Salesforce Solutions Architect - Up to $150k + Quarterly/Annual Bonuses
We have partnered with a premier Salesforce.org partner & consulting firm providing non-profits and higher education organizations with the technological resources and tools to focus on delivering their missions. They are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join their team and help work on multiple projects providing solutions for these organizations.Position:
Salesforce Solution Architect Location:
Virtual - 100% RemoteRequirements:
- Salesforce Administrator & Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certifications
- Minimum 3 years of technical implementation experience, 6-7 years of IT experience
- Agile Delivery Methodology experience
- Applied knowledge of Sales, Service, and Community functions. Non-profit & higher education highly preferred.
- Database experience with SOQL, SQL, and/or Oracle
- Competitive Salary with Quarterly/Annual Bonus
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401k, Generous PTO
- Fully Remote
If you are looking to apply your Salesforce experience to a new opportunity with a growing organization don't hesitate to get in touch if you would be interested in having a confidential chat about this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your most updated CV to Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Gabrielle at 267-322-2963.
Mason Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.