So what do you know about #Salesforce
If you haven't heard Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments - including marketing, sales, commerce, and service - a single, shared view of every customer.
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Manager. It's a software that uses cloud technologies to track a business's contact with its customers and clients, by doing this, they can boost revenue and sales, making it appealing to a variety of industries. Salesforce has over 150,000 business's using its services every day. The software's ability to be customized is what attracts so many of its end-users and developers. As a Salesforce Software developer, you will be tackling problems head-on by researching the issue then developing smart ways to automate processes and create solutions. We're offering passionate IT professionals the opportunity to cross-train into this exciting cloud technology! The ideal applicant for our cross-training program
What's in it for you after cross-training into Salesforce?
- Salesforce's functional and easy-to-navigate user interface is the reason why the platform is embraced across a range of industries. This widespread application requires professionals to approach new challenges with ideas and enthusiasm. Salesforce is truly a platform without limits and is utilized by workplaces around the globe.
- We also value good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical ability, and flexibility in traveling to meet and work with clients when required.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Katie Thomas at email@example.com or feel free to contact me on 0191 594 9740. Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
- Fully funded Salesforce Admin Certification and Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification; two prestigious accreditation that will immediately increase your value as a development professional. Also, any additional certifications that you want to sit within Salesforce.
- Practical experience using the world's number one CRM in a commercial environment.
- Professional skills development, mentoring, and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of cutting-edge business technology with several prestigious career paths to choose from where earning potential for new starters is around £65k a year or £400 - £600 per day as a contractor.
- Unique networking opportunities with organizations across a wide range of industries.