Senior Salesforce ConsultantLocation:
Richmond, Va. Salary:
$120-135K, full benefits, 401K, bonus structure, PTO, paid holidaysJob Description & Responsibilities:
A Salesforce Gold Partner in the Healthcare industry is seeking a Senior-level Salesforce Functional Consultant to come in, hit the ground running and manage their Salesforce CRM platform. The Sr. Consultant will be overseeing and working alongside the engagement team that identifies business requirements, functional design, process design, designing road maps for success, flow mapping, testing, training and supporting of the multiple implementation projects.
This role is open to a four-plus year Salesforce consultant that is driven by sales and service excellence, creative strategy design, and best processes implementation. Hands-on experience with at least three full-lifecycle Salesforce implementations amongst the Sales, Service, Marketing, Community and App Clouds is a must have for this position.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties & Skills:
- Over four-years of consulting experience
- Technical roles with at least three full-lifecycle implementations with Salesforce
- Designing and implementing the best practices and business solutions in Salesforce
- Salesforce configuration including excellence with workflows, dashboards, and reports
- Understanding of data quality and design
- Prior experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Mentor and train in-house users across Salesforce platformEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related area
- Prior experience in overseeing development with Salesforce
- Prior experience with CRM platforms
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598