MuleSoft Architect - (100% Remote) - $165,000 Full benefits
The Integration MuleSoft position is a great opportunity for anyone that loves MuleSoft development. Mulesoft ESB is the runtime engine of Anypoint Platform, a Java-based enterprise service bus (ESB) and integration platform that lets developers connect applications swiftly and efficiently, allowing them to exchange data.Job Criteria/Requirements:
- Perform API-First development utilizing the MuleSoft Anypoint platform to include API Definitions/Designs
- Support Cloud, OnPrem, and Hybrid integrations using MuleSoft Cloud Hub and Runtime
- Own definition of the end-to-end solution architecture to accommodate defined business requirements. This includes defining and leading a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Familiarity with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc.
- Design and implement data structure, flows, Apex classes, and Lightning components to support application build as needed. Support Cloud, OnPrem, and Hybrid integrations using MuleSoft Cloud Hub and Runtime
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- The client has rapidly become a leader in promoting Salesforce adoption. The client offers productivity applications, consulting, training and recruiting services throughout the world with a focus on helping clients recognize a high rate of return on their investment in Salesforce. The employer drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The client has rapidly become a leader in promoting Salesforce adoption. The client offers productivity applications, consulting, training and recruiting services throughout the world with a focus on helping clients recognize a high rate of return on their investment in Salesforce. The employer drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.,
- remote work
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising
more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners &
End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the
Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North
America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and
Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC
candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is
of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the
opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 704-247-5558 (ext
5558). Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. They
are looking to fill this role immediately! If you have Salesforce experience and this seems like
something that you would be interested in, please reach out to me via email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 949.688.2205 as soon as possible.