Salesforce Business Analyst - $130k - Santa Monica, CA
One of our clients in Santa Monica is looking to bring on a Business Analyst with HANDS-ON SALESFORCE.COM EXPERIENCE to assist with analyzing the Salesforce org's utility and identifying requirements via pain points. The Business Analyst will be fully dedicated to the Salesforce org of 1000+ users, and consult with the department heads within. They will translate the requirements to a technical Salesforce team and direct them in their project goals. You must have a solid understanding of Salesforce.com and be up-to-date on best practices.
This is a permanent, full-time position that will be working fully on-site with a team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers.In this role you will:
- Fully understand the customized Salesforce system and internal business operations
- Consult with departmental stakeholders to assess usage and identify pain points
- Create custom functional solutions to pain points in the system
- Proactively identify areas for customizations to maximize utility
- Translate requirements to team of Salesforce administrators and developers
- Stay up to date on Salesforce best practices
- Advanced experience as a Business Analyst for software systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM system
- Scrum Master and Salesforce Administrator certifications (preferred)
- Experience creating documentation for technical and business projects, as well as creating complex requirements documents
- Experience leading and translating requirements to a technical team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Very organized and analytical, with the ability to take initative under little direction
- Experience working in fast-paced environment with multiple simultaneous projects
This role includes a standard benefits package.
If you have hands on SALESFORCE ANALYST experience please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
to secure an interview.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2207. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.