Salesforce Health Cloud Dev/Lead Position AvailableAn impressive company is looking to add an experienced Salesforce "Technical Lead" to their team. They are looking for someone with strong force.com development skills along with strong communication skills who can easily understand the functional requirements and specifications, then lead the implementation. This 6 month contract position is 100% on-site and located in Dallas, TX.Job Role and Requirements
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience who has led at least four force.com custom application developments
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, etc.,
- Development experience in UI technologies such as Lightning Design System (LDS), and Lightning Components development
- Proven Integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign On (SSO)
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle (SDLC) and DevOps kits like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets, and Force.com IDE.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile stories and assignments
- Ability to perform code reviews and troubleshoot software development issues.
- Must have:
- Handled a team of onsite and offshore
- Overall 12+ years exp and min 5 yrs exp into Salesforce
- Experience into Health care domain with providers/payers exp.
- Strong experience into health cloud
If you think you match the criteria above, send an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com
. For all other questions and/or concerns, feel free to call me at (303)-558-4394.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.