Are you a Salesforce Administrator who has worked with multiple clouds within the Salesforce platform? Do you have experience with the development and implementation of custom objects within the Salesforce platform? Are you excellent at communicating with a team to maintain excellent customer experience?
We are looking to add a Salesforce Sr. Administrator to our team in our San Diego office.Requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant Salesforce experience
- Experience with Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds
- Experience with 3rd party tool integrations
- Salesforce Certifications are recommended
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Lead customer projects to ensure seamless product expansion, migrations, and deployments
- Work on implementations involving multiple integrations and software systems
- Work on custom objects, automations, database cleanup, system maintenance, end user training, and user stories
- Work with different departments to translate objectives into requirements and create a customer approach using multiple systems and integration points
- Medial, vision, and dental benefits
- PTO, vacation, and sick time
- Fun working environment (on-site)
If you are interested please contact Matt Danskin at email@example.com
or call (949) 688-2204
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the greater San Diego area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.