Are you highly-experienced in Salesforce Development? Have you been working within the Salesforce ecosystem and are now looking for a more advanced Developer role? Would you like to be part of company where creativity and hard-work is valued? If you are someone with a burning passion for Salesforce we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for an individual to join our enthusiastic Salesforce team in San Diego.Requirements
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- 3+ years of experience with SQL, SOQL/SOSL database modeling
- Experience creating Apex Triggers and Lightning Web Components
- Salesforce Certifications are highly preferred
- Create Apex classes, triggers, controllers, and Visualforce pages
- Create custom service solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Communicate and work with a team to maintain the client's operational goals within Salesforce
- Work with 3rd party applications to deliver successful client projects
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid Vacation and PTO
- Growth opportunities
- Fun work culture
If you are interested please contact Matt Danskin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Greater San Diego area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.