Marketing Automation Manager - Surrey
Now is the time to think about the technology the business you work for is using. Cloud computing applications are now at the forefront of sector leading businesses. This position would provide you with the opportunity to work with a real time monitoring app that is built with Java & Scala.
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will own the Brand Awareness
mission. You'll be able to maintain and grow the social media strategy.
This includes; sourcing, scheduling and distributing regular blog content on social media channels ensuring SEO standards are met.
Other core areas of the position involveEmail Marketing
Campaign Project Management
- Managing the execution of email campaigns and engagement programmes whilst developing the optimum lead nurture journey, using Pardot.
- Optimise conversions, including monitoring website traffic and landing pages, as well as content optimisation and calls-to-action.
- Monitor Pardot lead pipeline and ensure prospects (email clicks, landing page hits and forms).
- Be responsible for the building of the ideal customer profile and attributes whilst creating messaging criteria for each person.
- You'll collaborate with a market leading creative agency to manage the delivery of campaigns; including ads, events, emails and digital campaigns.
If you'd like to discuss this position further, contact me for a confidential consultative conversation.J.firstname.lastname@example.org
or 0208 808 7323